When calling 9-1-1 for emergency assistance, there are two questions the operator asks immediately.
- First: “What is your emergency” so the operator knows whether to send fire, police, or an ambulance.
- Second: “Where are you?” This question is so important because the 9-1-1 operator needs to confirm your location.
All too often there is a disconnect between current 9-1-1 location capability and the distressed caller. The United States’ 9-1-1 system was created 40 years ago when homes had a land line and mobile phones were only a dream. Today 70% of all 9-1-1 calls originate from a mobile phone which makes location identification a challenge. Statistically 30% of those mobile phone calls are never quickly located.
QFNs is rescue made easy!
- Call 9-1-1 and tell the operator your emergency.
- Then tell the 9-1-1 operator your QFN!
- Confirmation is easily completed when the 9-1-1 operator utilizes the current system paired with QFN.
- Help is on the way to the correct location!
Want to know more? Contact us for details about how to implement the 9-1-1 system into any public assistance system.