1. Use of the Products. Mapping Innovations, Inc. grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Mapping Innovations, Inc. service, to download and use the Mapping Innovations, Inc. software and service, and to access the Content (as defined below) within the Products and according to the Terms.
2. Restrictions on Use. Unless you have received prior written authorization from Mapping Innovations, Inc. (or, as applicable, from the provider of particular Content), you must not:
(a) access or use the Products or any Content through any technology or means other than those provided in the Products, or through other explicitly authorized means Mapping Innovations, Inc. may designate;
(b) copy, translate, modify, or make derivative works of the Content or any part thereof;
(c) redistribute, sublicense, rent, publish, sell, assign, lease, market, transfer, or otherwise make the Products or Content available to third parties;
(d) reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Service or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by applicable law;
(e) use the Products in a manner that gives you or any other person access to mass downloads or bulk feeds of any Content, including but not limited to numerical latitude or longitude coordinates, imagery, and visible map data;
(f) delete, obscure, or in any manner alter any warning, notice (including but not limited to any copyright or other proprietary rights notice), or link that appears in the Products or the Content; or
(g) use the Service or Content with any products, systems, or applications for or in connection with (i) real time navigation or route guidance, including but not limited to turn-by-turn route guidance that is synchronized to the position of a user’s sensor-enabled device; or (ii) any systems or functions for automatic or autonomous control of vehicle behavior.
3. Content in the Products. Mapping Innovations, Inc. software is laid over Google Maps ™ software. You hereby agree to abide by all rules and regulations outlined by Google ™ and Google Maps ™. You understand and agree to the following:
(a) Map data, directions, and related Content are provided for planning purposes only. You may find that weather conditions, construction projects, closures, or other events may cause road conditions or directions to differ from the map results. You should exercise judgment in your use of this Content.
(b) By using the Products, you do not receive any, and Mapping Innovations, Inc. and/or its licensors and users retain all ownership rights in the Content. You may not use, access or allow others to use or access the Content in any manner not permitted under the Terms, unless you have been specifically permitted to do so by Mapping Innovations, Inc. or by the owner of that Content, in a separate agreement.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY.
(a) MAPPING INNOVATIONS, INC. AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT OR THE PRODUCTS.
(b) MAPPING INNOVATIONS, INC. DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT AND THE PRODUCTS, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT OR THE PRODUCTS.
5. Liability for our Services. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF MAPPING INNOVATIONS, INC., AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN).
IN ALL CASES, MAPPING INNOVATIONS, INC., AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.